Viper Hood Pro (Long Sleeve) (Version with camouflage foliage applied – Pencott Camouflage)
Product available on request
Viper Hood Pro (Long Sleeve) - the highest quality modular concealment system. The unique cut and the best materials available on the market place it on the top shelf of tactical equipment. Precise workmanship and appropriate production technology allow for long-term use of ghillie in various tactical conditions without affecting material consumption.
The universal foliage assembly system guarantees the appropriate ergonomics of camouflage use, regardless of the enviroment structure. This allows you to prepare a fully professional concealment to suit any outdoor conditions.
The advanced system of pullers used in the structure allows for a perfect match of the outfit to the body structure and equipment of a user.
A properly designed hood cut and the materials used for its production guarantee maximum comfort of use regardless of the headgear, including helmets.
The use of 100% synthetic and professional tactical fabrics for the production of the outfit made it possible to create an ultra-light concealment system, which additionally does not overload the user.
For the foliage, we use jute and raffia fibers made according to our specifications in the best dyeing houses. The camouflage fibers we use in the Pro line is resistant to mechanical damage, pilling and discoloration.
- The product is in the version with the camouflage foliage applied. This is a ready-to-use ghillie.
- A system of pullers that allows to adjust the outfit to the user's figure
- The design allows for quick compression without the use of additional accessories
- Product weight: ~ 900 grams
- Pencott Greenzone ghillie base is made of RIPSTOP 50/50 POLYCOTTON PENCOT GREEN ZONE fabric. The side parts of the hood are made of Olive Drab mesh. The entire surface of Viper Hood is covered with an assembly grid made of a paracord.
- Pencott Badlands ghillie base is made of RIPSTOP 50/50 NYCO PENCOTT BAD LANDS fabric. The side parts of the hood are made of Olive Drab mesh. The entire surface of Viper Hood is covered with an assembly grid made of a paracord.